Zombie Castaways is a game where players join a zombie character to explore different locations covered by clouds. The number of places that it is forced to go through is entirely diverse, and there is a requirement that you must meet to access. At the same time, you will spend time learning about an island and the stories surrounding this character. Surely the game will bring a new look to zombies when you experience it.
JOURNEY TO A NEW AREA
The story that players learn in Zombie Castaways involves a mysterious zombie appearing on a cloudy island. The characteristic of this character is that it is not as aggressive as other zombies in horror games but is completely friendly. At the same time, the character possesses an appearance similar to an ordinary-person shape and can easily interact with the elements around it. So you will explore with this zombie character what is on the island.
The player can touch any position so that the character can go and have an utterly comprehensive view similar to farming games. You can swipe to move to different areas because the island you go to is vast and covered with a layer of clouds. At the same time, this layer of clouds can disappear when you achieve a specific achievement in the game, and it will be a long journey that you will continue to explore, and of course, there will always be instructions for you.
UNLOCK NEW AREAS ON THE ISLAND
When you start Zombie Castaways, you can tap a tree or a rock and the materials you need to spend to destroy them. Of course, these ingredients appear under the icon of a respective tool, and they all have limitations that you’ll need to be aware of in their use. Each time you destroy an object, you will receive a corresponding number of items and will be a resource for you to increase your level.
Besides the items you need to destroy, you also find many plants to collect and their products you can reuse. Leveling up helps you unlock new items, and one of them is that you can access an area similar to where you will live. At the same time, no one lives there, so you can fully utilize it as a farming place, and you should also improve the squares before planting.
GO TO NEW ISLANDS WITH THE REQUIRED CONDITIONS
If you feel the environment in Zombie Castaways is completely large and do not know what to do, you can take advantage of the quest board to do it. It will ask you to do a specific job, and if you complete it, you can also get corresponding rewards. So, it can be seen as a way for you to get access to some game mechanics, and right after that, you can continue the journey of discovery as your wish. In addition, you will need to complete old quests to unlock new missions on the island.
One point that you can realize when experiencing this game is that the game’s world is entirely diverse with many different locations. When you start the game, there are only a few available areas that you can reach, and they are also completely covered by clouds. Locked sites will require a device to move there like a catapult to help you get to Mad Island. At the same time, besides the essential tools, you can also use bombs to destroy some objects in a specific area.
- Explore a fascinating zombie universe! Zombie has it all: a tour to Toys Island, a journey through a frantic City of Humans, a space voyage to an asteroid, and thrills on Safari Island.
- Build your own zombie agricultural fields and factories, or select from world-famous sites like the Eiffel Tower, Egyptian Sphinx, Louvre, and more!
- Restore a massive pirate island and embark on a career as a zombie pirate, complete with a raucous tavern, contracts from sea wolves, and long trips!
- Start your own zombie farm and produce the strangest vegetables, fruits, and flowers you can find – harvest your first farm harvests of boneberries, necropumpkins, eyeball peas, and more!
- Follow the main character’s compelling story: can Zombie ever become a human for the love of his life?
- Meet Amy (big spoiler: Zombie’s future fiancée), Z.Chief (a local celebrity), Diana Jones (Zombie’s BFF), zombie woodcutters and stoneminers, treasure seekers and chefs, and more charming zombie farm workers and new pals!