The developers designed StrongLifts Weight Lifting Log in order to help people work out more successfully. This workout planner, which includes a unique timer, allows users to keep track of their training in order to gain muscle and strength. Simple training plans are included in the application for both novices and people who have been training for a lengthy period of time.
SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE APP
The application is designed to be clean and straightforward but intuitive, making it easy to access. An uncluttered interface is a significant element that impresses every user. In addition, users need to press to record exercises, and StrongLifts Weight Lifting Log provides a minimum number of presses for users to record reps and reps without input quickly.
The usage of the application is straightforward, not complicated, and cumbersome like other workout applications so that users can choose and install it simply. A powerlifter creates the application with advanced features to meet all user requirements.
DAILY TRACKER AND PLANNER FOR YOU
You just need to provide your information to the app and set up your schedule; then, the app will track your training progress to generate high results. StrongLifts Weight Lifting Log tells you what to do in your next workout and creates a good routine for you. Plus, once you’ve gotten used to the basics, the app will automatically increase the weight for you to improve productivity. With this intelligent application, you will no longer waste time going to the gym but only need weightlifting equipment to perform exercises. Do you need to follow the paces that the app asks for in order to focus on your training pace?
CREATE GOOD RESULTS FOR USERS
Experts have tested the principles of the user app to provide effective exercises for the user. You can automatically increase your weight to boost your efforts. The StrongLifts training program is like a weightlifting coach with set exercises to build muscles. The app shows you different exercises for you to choose from and perform with your choice of weights you want.
If you are not familiar with the exercises, you can watch video tutorials to improve the form and quality of your workouts. With the app’s efficient progress, it’s easy to keep track of your training and stay on track.
FEATURES IN THE FREE VERSION
StrongLifts is the simplest and most effective exercise for you with 3 exercises that combine the whole body, and you will do 3 times a week; each activity is 45 minutes. The first exercise consists of Squat, Bench, and Barbell Row. Then you’ll work on advanced exercises like the Overhead Press and Deadlift. Before training, you must do a light warm-up to avoid potential problems. The app automatically offloads so you can break down tough workouts and reduces post-workout rest to speed up your workouts.
AUTOMATIC REST TIMER TO ENSURE FOCUS DURING EXERCISE
You schedule your own workouts, so the app controls and tracks your progress. The app provides weekly charts to measure your performance and stay motivated. In addition, the application will synchronize exercises with Google Fit and support weight units for users. Automatically backup training data for users to save all training results.
- Beautiful and intuitive interface, simple and uncluttered usage with tap to record exercises in the fastest way without typing. Align the exercises with the user’s progress.
- Track and plan your workouts so the app can notify you of what to do in the next workout. Automatically increase the weight of the barbell to increase the difficulty and increase muscle for you.
- Apply the principles and automatically increase the daily exercise weight to boost your efforts, helping you achieve high results. Offers instructional videos to improve the way you work out.
- Automatic rest timer so you can have a specific plan and still stay focused for the training session. Provides detailed tracking charts to stay motivated.
- Log all of your workouts and weightlifting with advanced workouts with video tutorials. Do more exercises in the Pro version and train your weight lifting ability.