Sound Meter is an application that helps you measure values related to sound and synthesize them as different types of data. You can see the exact numbers and corresponding graphs changing over time. At the same time, you can also change the application’s usage theme for ease of use and find a list of sound types with corresponding measured values that you can look up easily.
MEASURE SOUND WITH EASE
Sound Meter’s feature is to measure the sound and return the results to the user quickly. Users can know different values that change continuously in a specific environment when going to a certain environment. At the same time, it becomes a valuable tool for you to test sounds and store them in different forms. Therefore, the interface of the application completely meets the needs of users.
DISPLAY AND STORE VARIOUS PARAMETERS
An interesting point when users use Sound Meter is that the value is displayed clearly and comes with a chart. You will easily see the noticeable change in the values and see the related change in the sound measurement. At the same time, these measurements are entirely stored in the history section and make it possible for the user to review the values at any time. Therefore, users will certainly not be able to ignore this helpful information.
CHOOSE THE THEME YOU WANT
When users use Sound Meter to perform measurements, users will undoubtedly be interested in the interface that this application possesses. The application can change the theme depending on the user’s needs, from light to dark theme, and each theme has different characteristics. Specifically, the use of a dark theme sometimes helps users adapt to low-light conditions, and in particular, the black color often attracts users’ attention.
THE FAMILIAR SOUNDS YOU OFTEN HEAR
Besides each measurement that intrigues the user, they can also find a list of sounds they can hear. Common and familiar sounds will be synthesized in a list with different loudness. So you will be able to know which sounds are loud and should be avoided so as not to affect you for a long time, and from there, your mood can be positively improved.
Useful sound measurement features that users cannot ignore:
- The feature of the application is straightforward to use when helping users measure the value of sound in the place they want.
- These values are displayed as values, and graphs show the change in the sounds you measure over time.
- Each measurement can be taken and stored in the history directory of the application, and this makes it easy for the user to find the values.
- In using the application, users can change the corresponding theme to suit their usage needs and usage environment.
- Every user can find a complete list of sound types with their respective values and avoid those that might affect them.