Minesweeper is an already familiar game, but with this new look, everyone will be surprised by it. The difficulty is getting higher and higher than the old version, but the new interface makes players feel more comfortable. In addition, the game also has a multitude of attractive new features waiting for players to discover.
NEW INTERFACE CHANGES MAKE PLAYERS FEEL COMFORTABLE
Indeed people are so familiar with this game that many people will think it is too boring, but now it is back with a new, more straightforward, and more modern interface. Because the challenges in the game are too complicated, a superficial appearance will be more balanced and make players feel comfortable while playing. In addition, this simplicity makes the game smoother, without lag, jerky while playing.
THE GAME CAN SAVE AUTOMATICALLY AND CAN WORK OFFLINE
Minesweeper returns with many exciting features. It can automatically save so players can continue playing at any time, suitable for your daily life. In addition, the game can work offline now. You can play it anytime and anywhere, and it doesn’t take too long.
MANY DIFFICULT LEVELS THAT PLAYERS MUST CONQUER
Coming to this new version, tough challenges are definitely waiting for you ahead. Players will have a headache finding the hidden mines. If you accidentally step on a mine, you will immediately collect it. Not only that, the difficulty increases when the game also limits the player’s time. This is a game that requires high reasoning, and players must be very sophisticated and sharp to be able to overcome the challenges that the game offers.
Minesweeper is one of the games that attracts many people because of its difficulty, making players always have to conquer its tough battles. And coming to the new version with this new interface makes players feel light close, allowing them to focus on the game more. Don’t wait to try your wits to remove dangerous mines.
- It is back with a new, simple, and close interface that makes players not confused and comfortable.
- The game has many levels of play and many different themes for players to choose freely
- In addition, its difficulty is getting higher and higher when now, the game is limited in time, making players have a headache to think and be agile in thinking.
- The game can automatically save your progress, so if you’re busy, just log out and then rejoin.
- The game allows offline play, so players can participate in it anytime, anywhere