Lawgivers is a political simulation game that is played in turn-based rounds and was once known as Laws of Civilization. Participate in the legislative bodies of parliament and congress, and take advantage of democratic processes, in order to advance your nation’s standing among the leading nations of the globe.
- Pick a political party, make commitments to the populace, and then run for office.
- Votes in parliament may either validate existing legislation or strike them down.
- Take into consideration the legislator’s years of service, popularity, and commitment.
- Concurrent politicians should be bribed in order to obtain majority support.
- Establish connections with various political groups, then vote for a president.
PREMIUM UNLOCKED WITH MANY FEATURES
- 18 playable countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, and South Korea.
- Over one hundred and twenty laws, both common and constitutional
- Features in addition to those already mentioned, such as murder and money laundering
- 41 scientific breakthroughs
- Removed all advertisement