Into the Dead 2 will take you into the world of horrifying zombies. It seems that the world is entering the apocalypse; humans are now extremely scarce. Instead, zombies are raging everywhere. With a natural fighting ability, along with a brave hound, you need to fight against the undead trying to attack you. A series of complex challenges are waiting for you, but don’t back down; stand up to protect the human world.
AN OPEN STORY
The war between humans and the undead seems to have no end. Seven different chapters are waiting for you to explore; each chapter has dozens of stages and hundreds of different challenges. You will have to pass them in turn from easy to difficult, constantly upgrading your weapons and defenses. The missions will become more and more fierce, and the undead will also become more robust and more diverse. However, the game has a lot of different fighting methods, so you will never be bored.
DO EVERYDAY TO SURVIVAL
The most important task you must complete in Into the Dead 2 is finding a way to survive. The zombies are too numerous, and sometimes you can’t take down all of them directly. There are many options for you to choose from, be it continuously shooting at the undead, looking for a car, and bulldozing all the people that appear on the road, or risking your life to run through the slow zombies. As long as you can preserve your life, defeat them all, or survive the required time, then you will have a chance to move on to the next level.
CONTINUOUSLY UPGRADE CHARACTERS AND WEAPONS
The further the later stages, the more ferocious and challenging it to deal with the undead. You can’t fight them with your rudimentary weapons. So what you need to do after each round is buy more advanced weapons or upgrade old weapons to enhance attack ability, along with upgrading armor to increase defense.
The weapons in the inventory of Into the Dead 2 are incredibly diverse. The more expensive they are, the more damage they will do. There are guns that will serve to shoot accurately from a distance, some will serve mass shootings, some will fire quite slowly, but the damage in each shot is exceptionally terrible. In addition, we also provide some melee weapons such as axes, claws, … or some auxiliary items such as mines, bombs… to make your battle more flexible.
Your experience in Into the Dead 2 will not be limited due to the variety of battle terrains. It can be a vacant lot, an abandoned military area, a farm, a forest, an oil field, etc. The terrains are reproduced in a very realistic way, with effects such as smoke, explosions, trees, ruins, even corpses, … make your experience to the maximum.
The missions in the game are constantly renewed, and you need to pay attention to them to complete them. Completing missions allows you to receive great rewards, including virtual currency, new weapons, and armor. Some special missions will also allow you to own intelligent hunting dogs. Accumulate coins to unlock new rounds, and upgrade your weapons. In online mode, you can also watch more ads to get more rewards.
- Complete 7 action-packed chapters, 60 levels, and hundreds of obstacles to reach numerous endings in this narrative that is always evolving.
- Armed with powerful weapons and ammunition, you may unlock and upgrade melee weapons, rifles, explosives, and other weaponry.
- Various modes of play are available, including firing from military gun emplacements, slaying the hordes from atop vehicles, stabbing them to remain alive, and risking your life by running after them on foot.
- Discover a variety of immersive locales, ranging from oil fields and military posts to campsites and rural agricultural settlements, and learn about their inhabitants.
- Zombie dangers are expanding all the time; you must modify your strategies to eliminate diverse hordes, including armored and sprinting zombies!
- 5 new plot developments, ranging from raging forest fires to ice-covered alpine peaks
- Daily and special event modes allow you to demonstrate your abilities and earn unique rewards.
- Loyal canine pals – keep zombies at bay and remain safe in the field.
- Playing offline allows you to take your game with you wherever you go, without the need for an online connection.