Dragon Quest Monsters: Super Light is a dungeon crawler Role-Playing and is a throwback in more ways than one. The dungeons will need players to navigate through intricate mazes to progress bravely. The game has a traditional, turn-based combat system, which brings the series’ namesake to life when combined with the Dragon Quest lore.
If you’re not a fan of Dragon Quest or an RPG gamer who grew up in the 1990s, the game can feel a little antiquated and tedious to you (after all, it’s over two years old). On the other hand, if you are an AWESOME player, you will grow to like the subgenre and comprehend the many reasons why JRPGs are so enjoyable.
In the Dragon Quest series, there are over 300 Monsters for players to collect (not all of them have been released yet), and even though the majority of them are simply various color variants, each Monster is distinct and possesses a distinctive set of abilities. Players will be required to take notice of the talents possessed by each monster, particularly the Leader Skill, and construct their teams based on those skills. Because there is also player vs player combat in the game, having a strong team is essential to your success.
- The Slime will accompany you on your journey and help you complete a variety of objectives to acquire monster friends.
- You will have a chance to get a monster partner if you are victorious in fight against the opponent.
- Through the development of monster companions, often known as the ultimate reincarnation, one can evolve into the most powerful monster of level SS!
- The cultivation of Qihe allows for an increase in the monster’s own level; if the monster is reincarnated, it will become rarer and its appearance will alter; and the cultivation of Qihe allows for an increase in the monster’s level.
- Your overall power in battle will improve if you make effective use of unusual eggs to create new abilities for your characters.
- When you combine monsters to create weird eggs with abilities, you may give the monsters new skills and exploit the skills modifications to take out powerful foes more quickly.